Freelancing: Not a supercut road overnight!



When you start freelancing, you are from that day, you do not have any catching obstacle career. You are independent and your improvement on your skills. Freelancing is a revolution, a new method to elevate itself into the modern era.
Many years ago, the art of art has been developed in England many years ago, but today's new generation remembers the day. From now on, many years later generations will remember the same freelancing revolution.
The year 2011-2012 is a golden age for Bangladesh in freelancing. For most people in Bangladesh freelancing money, I do not know whether there is any other thoughts in their mind. But many people call it money as the simple way of income.

Let's go back to Bangladesh 10 years ago, how many computers have been in Bangladesh? Hundreds in hand? Or more / less At the end of the question, I would do a good job after the education of youth society, no one would be an engineer. Sometimes, a good job would be spent on small jobs. So what is the question of the zak society of 2012? Doctor / engineer money and money income? Nakhi anything else?
The closer we go to the technology, the more we are going to be sorted, working, traveling or entertaining. But if you work in a multinational company, will you enjoy the entertainment time?
From 8am to 5pm market before going home and thinking of rest? Impossible If you do not hear the neck of the boss, what is that job? At the end of the month of the office manager's room will take a payday without goragiri? Impossible.


Do you want to sit at home and sip in the hot cop, do not eat the boss and do the office? Or in the morning to work in the afternoon to spend time in the park? Any day of the week to go traveling with family? If you want, then come to freelancing.
Good thing, come comfortably hearing this about Ayesha? What do you do? What are your qualifications? Bikam / MBA or doctor? Do you want to sit online? You have to kill your disease. So first of all you need to know what is the work area.



Before I come this way, I will ask you 5 questions, ask yourself the question before you answer: -
1. Why are you leaving the current profession and going to freelancin
2. Is it my right time for freelancing?
3. Am I careful about my current career?
4. Can I catch my own mistakes?
5. I can act as a freelancer?


Why are you leaving the current profession and going to freelancing? :

In your present occupation, your salary is low, not promoted, there is no future opportunity for promotion, I am not interested in this profession, I can not follow the rules of the office.

If this is your answer then you have decided right. Welcome to freelancing.




 
 


Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form